Concert look... Makeup style

And now to the interesting part, the makeup! Some of the pictures are a little blurry and I really want to apologize for it... I guess I took too long of a break and completely forgot how to be a blogger. Another thing I wanted to talk about in my last post was the shampoo. I was using the brand Chi. I actually really like them and I highly recommend them if you are looking for a good shampoo that is not too expensive. I would talk about the reason and my thought process for going no shampoo in another post, this is not why we are all here! Enough rambling, let's start the tutorial!

I start by clipping my bang out of my face, after all the effort I went through to curl them, I don't want any foundation on it! I had already prime my face while I was doing my hair. Feel free to go back and see the product I use!
I use my trusty Marc Jacob Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil-Free Foundation in the shade 26 Bisque Medium which is totally not my summer shade what so ever, so I mixed it with Vichy Teint Idéal in the shade Bronze which is way too dark and, I realize that after I was done applying it everywhere, way too pink for my skin tone. So I decide to get rid of everything around my neck and to fix the color with my concealer and bronzer instead.


Let's forget the mega redness on my neck and let's continue with concealer. I used Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Custard. I apply more than I usually do when I use foundation, but I really wanted some of the yellow of the concealer to change the pink of the foundation if that makes any sense!
And again to change the color of my face to match the rest of my body, I Used My Ambient Lighting Pallet by Hourglass and I use the Dim Light. I applied it everywhere on my first and went back again where I would usually do my contouring.

I also did my brows... Did not take any photo of it but whatever. I use my favorite in the entire world, Too faced Sweet Peach pallet! I use the shade Charmed, I'm Sure to file them in. I really have to go and have my brows done that's why I made them bigger than usual, I was really feeling them that day even though I'm not the biggest thick eyebrows fan. I also primed my eyelid with Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay.

I decided to go pretty dark on my lid and for once I did not use The Sweet Pallet but instead use the Too Faced Natural Eyes since the browns are more neutral and not pinkish. I started by applying Fashion everywhere on my lid. Then I Cashmere Bunny in the inner and outer corner of my eyes. I blend the top with Heaven and that's it for the eye shadow! I added a not too thick cat eyeliner over my eye and blend it slightly with Sexspresso. Then I outline my water line and that's it for the eyes. I kept it pretty simple since I wasn't sure what color I wanted on my lips.

For the highlight, I use Stila Heaven's hue Highlighter in the shade Kitten. I just realized I used a lot of product with the name Heaven to go to an Iron Maiden concert lol! That's out of the subject... Let's continue with the makeup,  I also used Benefit CORALista Box o' Powder Blush on my cheek.


Another thing I thought would work, but did not was paint my lips bright red... And I hated the mix with my eye makeup. So I took it off and use Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in the shade Caramelo and voilà! my makeup look is done!

It was truly a wonderful day for me, I am so proud of myself for not panicking while being surrounded by thousand of people! I will add some picture of the show! I hope you enjoy this mini series! Comment down below the first concert you ever went to! I would talk to you real soon, thank you so much for reading this! Bye-e.




Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram