How I deal with stress

Lately, I've been dealing with probably the worst situation I had to handle ever and I'm not doing so great. The situation is evolving smoothly, but mentally I feel like everything is going to go south and I'll end up with debt, living on the street with my cats... And to make matter worst, I got into a little car accident today! (I'm blaming mercury in retrograde for this one lol) Luckily we were both ok, but I am ready for this week to end already! Today I'm going to share all the little tricks I've learned to help me get more at peace mentally.

1. Make some herbal tea.

If you're looking for herbal tea for stress and you cannot find anything, look for teas that help with your digestion. The digestive system is said to be the "brain" of anxiety and stress. My favorite is a mix of lemon balm and oat. I also discovered golden milk recently and I love it so much!


2. Read a book.

I always have to have music or something playing on the background otherwise I get agitated and I think way too much... The only time I have nothing playing is when I'm reading, so I truly appreciate those times of quietness. I also really like that, contrary to television, you don't take your phone and start scrolling endlessly, your mind is entirely consumed on this only task, reading.

3. Self-care.

Nothing beats a hot and steamy bath for me. I use Epsoak sports Epsom salt to really get my back and neck to relax (I always feel like jelly when I get out of the bath and I love it). I like having a hair mask on at the same time, so that the heat can help get the mask into my hair. A glass of wine is also a most! Once I'm done, I usually also do a face mask and put my favorite hydrating cream on the rest of my body. I take every step I can feel good in my own body. 

4. Training and sleep

Nothing beats a good tiring workout. I always feel at my best mentally and physically even when it's tiring. I never had any difficulties falling asleep even during the worst period of stress until recently... and the only thing that helps me get back to a healthy sleeping schedule is working out.


5. Indulge yourself

It can be as basic as getting a coffee at Starbucks or buying yourself flowers just to make you smile. Those are also the time where I cook the most and I love inviting people over and just go overboard with the meal.








6. Making list

I hate forgetting something and every time, I feel like I had to do the most important thing in the world when it was probably just something basic and trivial that change nothing to my day. But nevertheless, it makes me anxious! So making list really helps me keep track of where I'm at with the task at hand and stay focus on what I'm doing.



This is it for today, I hope these are helpful to you! Please give me your best tricks to help you feel less stress (I truly really need them right now) and I'll talk to you real soon! Bye-e

Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram