Concert look... Hairstyle!

I decide it was time for me to get out of my house and do something for once. I'm so happy I did! I went to Quebec city last Sunday to see... Iron Maiden! I love everything about their performance! The sound was sadly not the best, but it was still such an incredible show! My hair is not something I talk a lot on my blog because I'm frankly not that good at creating hairstyle. But for this occasion I decide to put a little more effort into it and I decide to share the process with you.

Let's begin with coffee!  Is there anything better than coffee in life? I don't think so... And I love love love those big mugs!


So this is what my hair looks like before I do anything with it. I wash it the day before, my hair is naturally curled, I don't use a lot of product in my hair, just shampoo the day before. I have actually decided to start the no-poo method this week, and I frankly cannot recall the name of the brand I use to use... I'm that kind of girl that forget the name of the brand if I don't use it frequently. I'll add it if I remember. So when I use shampoo, I would only wash them once, maybe twice a week depending on my eating habit. I also do a hair mask once a month with a bunch of oil I have at home.

First, I decide I wanted my hair straight. Isn't it the perfect Pop Socket for my case!? I love it so much, but I'm always hungry when I see mine, I wonder why!

While taking the picture, I remember to prep my face before applying makeup later. That explains why my cat is in the same position on both picture and why my hair are straight on one side.


I also forgot to talk about this product. I used it throughout all of the process of straightening my hair but I thought of taking a picture only when I was done. It's L'Oreal line Studio Hot & protect. I'm in a love hate relationship with this product. I love the smell of it, my hair feel wonderful when I'm done, but that pump thing is the worst. Sometime the product just drops on my hand instead of spraying on my hand or big drop will go in one spot instead of spreading everywhere... At least it's doing the job it's suppose to.

Then I decide that straight hair wasn't doing it for me that day so I decide to curl them. Which is dumb since my hair had more volume to it in the first picture. I could have just fixed some end and that's it. Instead, I decide to spend an hour going back to what I started with. You learn from your mistake I guess.

After all that, I realize that it was more a question of loose hair that was the problem. So I decide to just take some bits here and there and fix them with bobépine. I actually really happy with the end result. It will keep my hair out of my face and would not be too hot since last Friday was super sunny and hot.

I also tried to add a hairband in my hair, but it was really not the look I was looking for for this show. I would definitely wear that another day too, since it's super cute.

Next week I'll show you the makeup and the final result. I'll probably add some of the pictures I took while I was there! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I talk to you real soon! Bye-e



Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram