What I put on my face... Days I'm being extra



Last Monday was Labor Day and I decided that I wanted to play with makeup a little, and I went hard. My makeup looks are always pretty subtle, but I had the whole day and no plan so I did a what I would wear to the club kind of makeup! I took me a total of two hours to do full face and hairstyle and five minutes later I had a bear face and I was back in my bed editing the picture. So here what I did!
 
I will take the opportunity of this picture that I have absolutely nothing to tell you all about to talk about my hair. My hair was still a little wet in this picture. I always let my hair dry naturally, I try to use the minimum amount of heat on them as possible. What amazed me with this picture is the volume in my hair! I've been using those sample I bought at Sephora for two weeks, two times a week and the mask once and I am so in love with this product word cannot even describe it! So much that I already bought the full-size product by fear of running out! So the point is, if you want luscious, perfect hair, buy Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, you won't be disappointed! (pssst... They are on special right now!)


Let's start for real now! Let's prime that cute little baby face of mine with Derma-e hydrating mist and Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream that I received in a little Sephora Sample bag a little while ago and it's ok... I don't think I would be buying this one in particular when I need a refill but I'll do the trick for now.

Now for primer, another sample I received in one of those little goodie bags from Sephora, the GlamGlow Mega Illuminating Moisturizer in the Shade Nude Glow (which now that I'm writing this, I realize I should read my product label more often... I guess my face wanted double (triple) hydration that day) and this product is the bomb! I love it, and this is another sample in my I need to buy you! I love Glamglow! And for eyes, I used my trusty little Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
Time for some Concealer. I used the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Aquacealer Concealer in the shade Medium - medium skin with peach undertones, which, and this is completely my fault, is not my color... I truly wanted to love this product since I love the Water Foundation, but I did not... My pimple, my redness and my dark circle under my eye are all still very there. I'm super sad about it... You buy and you learn I guess...
 Next, I'm powdering my face using Hourglass Ambient Lighting Pallet and this time I use Radiant light as a matting powder and Incandescent light for under my eyes.
Moving on to bronzer and highlight I use my new fav Becca X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette by Becca and OH MY GOD do I love this palette. Every shade is Super pigmented and glowy, I am in love with this palette.
The eyes were super fun to make, you all will be surprised to hear that I used Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette to do this look. I went full glow! I use Nectar for the inner corner, blend it in with Luscious and I finish with Carmelized for the outer. I accentuated the eyeshadow with a cat-eyed eyeliner, and again, Shocking, I use Stila Stay all Day eye liner. I also add Fake eyelashes, which is a first on this blog! I used a pack I found at Walmart, not my favorite and by far, but still quite cute.
Where are you looking at?
 I traced my lips then I use Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in the shade Mysterious Red - crimson red and that's it for the makeup! Let's move on to hair now!
Again.... Where are you looking!
Now that they are completely dry, I can start straightening them. I always use L'Oreal line Studio Hot & protect before I put any heat on my hair for some protection. Still not sure about this applicator... Sometimes (most time) I have more all around me than on my head...

After having them all straight I did a french-braid on my right side and that was it! My look is completely complete! Except I'm still in my PJs and I'm not going out at all and just staying at home!

I hope you enjoy this post! I would talk to you real soon and have a good weekend! Bye-e!!





Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

2 commentaires:

  1. Looks so pretty! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets all dressed up for no reason haha.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    RépondreEffacer

Instagram