Makeup look... No makeup

Happy Friday everyone! Today I have for you one of my favorite styles of makeup, the no-makeup makeup look! If you read the last Wednesday post, you know that I have been struggling with eczema on my right eye and it sucks... but I love subtle looks for everyday looks so I guess it could be way worse! I'm kind of missing my peach palette though... But oh well.... I'll do what I need to do. So here's my makeup look for the next couple of weeks (hopefully!) Enjoy!



First off, here's a picture of what it looks like with nothing on my face. It's not too big, it's mostly swollen and with a strange texture on it. It's itchy at maybe every two to four hours a day depending on what have eaten, if I eat really greasy food, my eyelid gets oily and that when it's the itchiest... I have to say since I've started writing this post, it's been pretty bad... hahahahaha! So every time I'm thinking about it, I guess. Also, I talked about it a little on my Skin problem post, but my eating is far from the best since I moved... I'm an emotional eater, and it as been my little getaway lately... It's crazy how food can change your skin... From open pore to black head... I got it all.

In almost every picture I took, you can see my cat Moune playing in the background...
Here's another thing to enjoy with my makeup look...

Let's begin the makeup look now! Every good makeup look needs a good foundation, so I start by moisturizing my face with this little sample I got from last month Marzia's box, it the Fresh Rose Deep hydration Face Cream. I'm hoping I won't finish it before I can afford to buy the bigger format because I love this cream so so much!

He now have spotted a wild Tit Bebe

Now it's time for actual makeup! So I won't use any foundation since I really want to let my skin breath as much as possible, I will still use a concealer though, to hide my dark circle and some zits and my awfully present black head... I'm using the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Creme Brulee which is a little too light for my skin tone now...

Oops... Tit Bebe is better be hiding, Moune has gone for her!

So I'm only using the darker shade of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette and cover my entire face with it... Which is not really good for letting said face breath... But I prefer that to looking like a dead woman all day...

He's Back! Don't know if he is fighting for is life or just resting...
Probably resting... Yes I just called you fat, Cat!

That might be a little overkill for a no-makeup makeup look but I'm owning up to it, I'm proud of it, and it does not touch my eczema so I'm fine with it, I did a cat eye. I love cat eye, my ex's hated it so I stop doing it, but now that he is out of my life I won't stop anymore! I'm yet again using my favorite, the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof liquid eyeliner in black and the fun part about not having a lot of makeup on already is that you can redo your line if it's not perfect without having to redo everything!


Washing himself up every time Tit Bebe runs to the other room...
I was scared about this mascara, I don't like blue on my eyelids, it doesn't work good with blue eyes(even though today my eyes are pretty green...), but I actually love this mascara. First, it's black. You can only see the blue when you wash it off. And second, it rivals the Better than sex mascara! The length this thing gives you is crazy! I love it. It's the WondeExtensions Volumizing Mascara by Wonder2.
Wich one is it? Not sure if it's gray or black... 
I'm still using the Peach palette by Too Faced, did you really though I would not... Silly you. Sadly, I'm only using it for my brows... Sigh. At least I can still smell its delicate perfume every day. I'm using the Charmed, I'm Sure (The top right swatch, not the one my big, awkward thumb is on).

And now they are fighting live for us... Moune don't really seem to care much, while
Tit Bebe is defending is right to be the best squirrel spotting in this house!
That's it! Here's the final look. I need to have my brows done asap but otherwise, I quite like that look. It's subtle but you still look like you made the effort in the morning! I hope you enjoy this easy makeup look and the bonus fight between two lifelong enemies. Have a good weekend everyone, I would talk to you real soon! Bye-e!!  

Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram