What I put on my face... Skincare 2017

 
Since I moved in March, I've felt like my skin was breaking out a lot more than it used to. Stress, bad eating habits and not the best skin care routine are to blame for it. For the past month though, I decided enough was enough and that I was going to take this way more seriously and get rid of those nasty little zits! 

First, I decided to start at the core of the problem and get back to a healthier lifestyle. I start counting my calories, which made a huge difference! Too many calories won't make you break out, but staying on your calorie count goal is unachievable if you eat too greasy. I lost 6 pounds so far so there is no downside to this alternative! I also start HIIT training at home which made me break out like crazy! It's totally normal and it should not make you stop if you are in the same situation!! All those toxins getting out of your skin is super important to take a shower or wash your face every time you are done, it will help a lot.
  

Using my morning skincare daily have also helped a lot! I have super dry skin so I am willing to try anything that has moisturizing writing on it! Over the year, I have constructed a routine that I am fairly happy with. I start with a moisturizing mist. My two favorites at the moment are DermaE Moisturizing Mist and Smashbox Primer water. Whichever I decide to use, I always put some of the Smashbox Primer water over my makeup when I am done for it to stay on longer. For moisturizer, I am still on the search for the perfect one, so for now, I am using whatever sample I am given. I don't really talk about this product a lot, but it's another one of those at products that I grab every day, my Bioderma Sensibio eye contour gel. And for my lips, I'm using Fruu.. because it's not too oily so I can easily get it off and put on lipstick after it and it's also super hydrating and does not make your lips chap if you don't use it daily!



For nighttime, I never use a moisturizing cream. I heard once that it's really not that good since your skin is rebuilding its oil and it's easier if there is nothing blocking your pore. Instead, I spray my face with Dermae mist after I'm done getting my makeup off. Let me know if you think that makes sense or not! For makeup removal, I have been obsessed with Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution by Bioderma. The only thing I don't really like about this product is that you can not use it in the shower. You have to take your makeup off before going into the shower and frankly, I love washing my face at the complete end of my shower routine. I finally found a product that I love, it's the Biotherm Biosource balm-to-oil Deep Cleanser & makeup remover. I love it so much that I even start using it when I'm not in the shower. I scrub my lips using Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub every two to three day. Have you ever tried Lush's Lip Scrub? They taste so so good and they do a fantastique job! I apply EOS lip balm when I'm done and Voila for my night time routine!


For days where my face is really not cooperative, I have various face mask I use depending on the how my skin feel. If I have really sensitive / hurting skin, I use Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst and it help heal my skin so much, I don't even know how many time I repurchase that product! For days where it's a little dull, I'm using Pierre's Apothecary Detoxifying Facial Mask. It's a cheap and efficient mask that does not make your skin burn like crazy! When I want to get rid of my nasty little black head I use Aivoye on my nose and chin right after I took a shower. Since I love this cheap product, I decide to purchase a high-end product from Boscia and I am really not as happy with it. It's a LOT less painful though! And last but not least a none face mask but still a mask, my favorite hair mask of all time, the Overnight Hair Rescue by Alterna haircare. I need to stop finding so many good products! My wallet hates me right now!


For my body, it's the same deal, itchy dry skin all over the place. I bought Biotherm Oil Therapy body cream and for the first time, I don't hate shaving my legs. They feel smoother and they are way less flaky then they use to be. I decided to try it after buying the Biotherm Sun after Sun Hydration: Sun after body cream because I love this product a lot but there is a TONE of glitter in the cream and it is not suttle for one bit! It's really pretty just not the best for the everyday life. And when I want people to tell me I smell wonderful and have a moisturize skin all day, I use Bath & bodywork cream, any of them! But my favorite at the moment is the Pretty as a peach ultra shea butter,

So I'm pretty much done with every product I use on my entire body! Maybe I'll do a what I use in my shower, let me know if it something you would like to see! Have a great weekend everybody! Bye-e!!


Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram