This blog...



I've felt lazy for a long time now, I have projects I've been wanting to work on for a while and everyday, I do nothing about it. The more I leave it, the more it weighed heavily on me and the less I feel like I'm ever gonna realize it.

In some way, I've felt the same way about this blog... I've always felt proud about this blog. Even to this day, every time I buy something, the first thing I think about while opening my bag is "wow, this would make a good post!", but I never write anything.

Maybe it's because of my work, the feeling of exhaustion I feel after a day of "sitting at my desk doing my work with no recognition from my bosses" or just the everyday stress I've been feeling from my living space. But doing nothing about it is really starting to make me mad.

I want to be happy and I feel like it needs to start here. I want to start this blog again which, reading my last post (in march of last year), feel ironic lol. But I need to. I need to leave this space of negativity in my head and push my limit.

On this rainy day here in Montreal, I'm starting over. But not just here, I'm changing my mind, my way of thinking and my way of being.

The tarot card I drew for the summary of my year is the lover, making decisions. And this is really what I need. Last year, I discovered who Janie is. What she like, what she want and I'm so proud of what I have become! Knowing who you are is really important, but being this person is crucial and that's where I am in life now.

So cheers to this new beginning! I can't wait to share everything with all of you!
See you soon! -xxx-

Beljanie


Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram