My everyday makeup look


It's been a while since I've made one of these! I love makeup look, I find them so inspiring and fun to see. Going into spring, I felt like changing thing a bit and that a pinkish look was perfect! Please enjoy this quick and easy makeup look!


First, let's prep that face. I made a whole post about how I keep my skin hydrated but here are my two favorites for my morning routine: the Youth to the people, Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream and Glossier Balm Dotcom. A quick trick that I always do is put those then wait around 3 to 5 minutes before putting on the rest of my makeup to make sure they sink well into my skin. 


I love Too Faced but this was a strange decision for me since I do not have a peachy skin tone... But anyway I like it, it's a little too pink for me... Love the formula though.


The thing that changed the most in my makeup collection is these beautiful Card Captor Sakura brushes from a web site that I won't name since (tea) I did not order these particularly, but the Sailor Moon one... but I never received them and after months and months of back and forth, I let it go... Still sad I did not receive them but at least these are really cute too. For contouring, I used Benefit Hoola matte bronzer and on my cheeks, I put the Make Up For Ever Artist Face Color Blush Powder which is a sample size that I have been using forever! and need to buy asap since I'm running out of. I think it's the B302 - shimmery peach blush.


I'm still using the same product I have always use for my eyes, the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette for my eye and eyebrows, the Better Than Sex mascara also from Too Faced and Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner


My favorite part, highlight! I still love the BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette palette so much !! but really only use the highlights in it... The blush is WAY too intense for me and I prefer matte bronzer to shimmery one... Probably won't repurchase for these two reasons (I think it was discontinued anyway...). Really wanting to try the Jeffree Star one... I'm not sure yet...


The finishing touch,  lipstick, and perfume! I was curious about trying Jeffree Star lipsticks after seeing them in a lot of makeup look and it did not disappoint me at all! I love the color, the fact that it's super hydrating and the price a pretty good! This one is in the color Calabasas. For perfume, I use Yves Sait Laurent - Black Opium. I am in LOVE with this perfume and I never received this much compliment for a perfume before!


Here is my final look! I hope you enjoyed this post!! I'll be back next week with more looks! Bye-e!!

Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram