Flawless skin from head to toes

Probably my biggest quest in life is my journey to healthy skin. It has been a bumpy road but I feel like I'm getting close to having a pretty good skincare routine. I have sensitive/dry skin so I won't talk for any other skin type, but these are the product that works the best for me! I struggle with my hair doe... I have yet to find a shampoo that works well for me, feel free to leave me your suggestion cause I'm at lost with this area of my body...




Let's start from the inside

You are what you eat and what you drink. Drink water, lots and lots of water! Put lemon in it, strawberry, mango, false savor if you really must, but please drink water! I also switch from 6 coffees a day to one and some tea afterward and not only did I saw a big difference in my skin but I felt a lot more aware and energetic.

Hair



I don't have a specific shampoo I like, but I do use a silk pillowcase to help my hair have less static. I bought mine from SilkTHX.

Face



Like I said, my skin is super duper dry. In a moment of financial need I decided to downgrade my product a little... and oh boy did I regret it! My skin actually became so dry that it was super tight and itchy. The first thing I bought was Tatcha the water cream. I have to say, this is far from my favorite product and at this price tag, I'm a little bit disappointed, I don't think I will repurchase it but I'm still happy I tried it. Actually, I bought the Youth to the People moisture cream and I love it SO SO SO much! The second thing I change is the face wash. That was something else I had downgrade (for Clean and Clear smh) and since changing for the Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins face wash by Youth to the People I cannot tell you how much it changed my life. I love this product on every aspect of it. From the ingredients to the benefit, to the packaging everything is more than perfect. I recommend it 110%. The only thing that never changed in my skin care routine is my make-up remover I think I will always and forever use Bioderma micelle solution.

Lip




My lips are super dry and the only person I have to blame is my self... I just always forget about them. The big thing I change is I put my lip scrub in the shower next to my face wash so that way I never forget about it (I'm a genius!) and it works! My new addiction is Glossier balm dotcom. I love all of them! They taste great, the effect last forever and I bought three so I can have one with me at all time.

Hand


I have been using L'occitane hand cream for months now, this is my second tube and I am still super in love with it! 

Body




It's winter, I hate winter... For years now I've started having eczema during winter time and I hate it! I decide to try dry brunching, it's itchy for a couple of weeks when you start but the results are fantastic! I truly recommend it! I bought mine on Amazon and it does the trick. For body cream, I use Kiehl's Creme de Corps. It's pretty new, I was using the bum bum cream but the price was a little too much for me, I truly miss the smell tho... But Kiehl's does a really great job, I can feel the cream on my body when I take a shower the next morning which is a pretty new feeling for me. For body wash, I change between Philosophy Raspberry sorbet and Lush it's raining man. The major difference I feel like between the two is the smell, Lush's smell stays on you a lot more than the Philosophy one.

Foot

I feel like everybody have those hard dry patches on their feet and I've seen those automatic foot scraper but I never tried them. I've always used this one by Alpen Secrets the silicone foot file and love it! It makes my feet feel wonderful and soft. Before going to bed, once or twice a week I put a lot of cream on my foot and put socks on, it also helps a lot keeping them soft.


So that pretty much it. I hope you like this post! I'll be back really soon! Have a great week :)


Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram