What's on my face... Summer look!

I love summer so much! your skin is glowing, your hair look healthier and you can wear a so much less cloth! I have to tell you before I start, I'm in the process of detoxifying my body, so again, my skin is not at is best. So today I have for you a glowy summer look! Enjoy.


Here's my face, with toned and hydrated with my favorite toner of them all Derma-e hydrating mist and Clinique C Dramatically Different moisturizing lotion. I always do this while I do my hair, so before I do anything, I spay the hydrating mist and, when I'm halfway done with my hair, I put my moisturizing lotion on.
Learning from last week post mistake, I only use Concealer as foundation since I have nothing that match my skin tone at the moment. It's also a great way to let your skin breath. As always, I use Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Custard and apply it with a beauty blender.
I used Ambient Lighting Pallet by Hourglass Dim Light for bronzer. Before you see the other picture, I did not use that much on my face! I'm 100% certain it's the light from the window that make me this pale in the two last picture. I also highlighted this look with Stila Heaven's hue Highlighter in the shade Kitten and used Benefit CORALista Box o' Powder Blush on my cheek for more color.

Moving on to eyebrows, using an angle brush, I used my Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette with the shade Charmed, I'm sure. For summer, I do them skinnier I would normally do. I also only file them in, I don't use brow gel.

My eye shadow routine was a little bit different this time. Instead doing a color gradient form inner to outer corner of each eye, I started by applying Nectar all over my eyelid. I use Luscious in the inner and outer corner, leaving only the middle part pale. Then I darken the outer corner with Caramelized. I feel like it open the eyes less and give me even more a cat eye look then from inner to outer.
And I finish this look with a winged eyeliner using Stila Stay all Day eye liner and WonderExtensions Volumizing Mascara by Wonder2 and that is it for this makeup look! I hope you enjoy this post! I would talk to you next week! Bye-e!

Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram