IT'S SUMMER!!

Well, not exactly yet... But it's starting to feel like summer and summer mean HIKING! I love love love hiking and for the first time, I went alone! I did a trail that I'm starting to get familiar with, the Centenaire. The Centenaire is a trail that was made for 100 anniversary of the Parc Nationale de Mont-Tremblant it's a 14 km trail full of breathtaking scenery, rocks, and stairways made of roots! It took me 4h30 to do the complete trail which is 14,5 km (you can choose between a round way of 4,5 km or the one-way trail, with the one-way trail, you have to go back by the road, which is roughly 3,5 km)












This is from the highest point!

Time to go down!!



There is always that one point where you have to go back up when you are while you are going down... I hate those.





This is where I realize I had not done the round trail, but this one way one... I'm dumb. I had to walk back to my car and I got so much mosquito bite from this...



this is me after...
FIN!

Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram