I don't really have anything really "beauty" to talk about today. Since I moved, I've been pretty low on money and I don't want to keep repeating the same product over and over again. What I'm gonna do instead, is talk about something that's been a really big part of my life right now and it's the karma.

In January, I read a book call You are a bad ass, this book truly changed the way I see life. She talks about how, when you decide to change your life for the best, the universe is going to challenge you to see if you truly believe in these changes, if you are ready for them. At the moment, this is what's keeping me positive because frankly, it's has been pretty heavy lately. And strangely, I'm really stressed with money right now and everything revolves around it...

Last month was the absolute worst! The same week I had to change my tires on my car, my cat got an ear infection caused by fleas that were living in is ear. Since we have no way of knowing how he got them (could be when I got them fix or maybe it was in my apartment when I moved) I have to treat, both of my cats, for 3 months for the fleas and give them a pill for heartworm. The veterinarian "suggest" that I come back in a week to be sure the infection was ok, I decide to wait and keep an eye on him, to be sure everything was ok since the bill went up to 200$. I even bought him a cone since he would scratch himself raw behind both of his ears. I was lucky Tit Bebe had no real repercussion, no scratching, no ear infection but she had fleas. A week later, my cat starts smelling like old cheese, like "I forgot my wet laundry in the washer for a week" kind of bad, it was the worst thing I had ever smelled. Turn out, I had to come back after a week because he had gel in his ear that had to come off after a week. I advise him to not use the word suggest anymore and to maybe write it on the receipt next time. So I had to do another treatment...

This is what pure rage look like...

It was also Tax season and for the first time in my life, I had to pay... 500$. Luckily I receive a little from the Government of Canada, but it was not even half of what I owe to the Government of Quebec. Cool stuff!

For the past week, my car starts smelling like gas, a lot. It only smells when I have it working and I'm not losing any as far as I can tell but that still means I have to book an appointment at the garage and probably have something changed or fix. I'm super happy to finally be able to use MY car since I've been having it for a year and only been able to use it for the past two months.

And yesterday, while I was getting out of my car, I drop my phone and shatter the screen. At this point, I'm laughing! Like I don't get mad as much and it starts to be less and less of a burden. I accept it and schedule when I'm gonna get what fix first. Maybe it's life ways of telling me to stop worrying so much about it since worrying change nothing, and when it does it's for the worst. Take your time, breath and be happy. That's all I can do. That and drink wine and watching gaming streams online because this is also life... Relaxing!


Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram