Unboxing... Marzia's Floral box!


I finally received it! I don't know why but it felt like I had to wait forever for this box!! But it's finally here and I could not be happier! I switch to the VIM Box which has more product. Let's Find out what's in it together !!!

I love candles, I especially love them when I know I would be able to reuse the pot in wich they came from. I love the little cover! The smell is not really strong, but that's okay since I'm not a big fan of strong flowery scent and this one is lavender.


This is a swatch from Marzia's new pallet. This one is the Foglia shadow. It's a really subtle and cute khaki green. I really want to purchase the complete pallet but I sadly don't know if I would be able to purchase it anytime soon... I'll have to use only this one for now! 


Since I received the Snow box I've wanted a jean jacket to put the Moon patch I received. Now, I just need it even more! I also received a headband designed by Marzia That I forgot to take a picture of (oups!) But you can see it on the last picture!



I have tons and tons of lip balm, and I love them all. I love this one just as much. The smell is not too strong and it feels like you have nothing on your lips while still leaving them moisturized!


This is so cute! It's perfect to fold and put in your purse, and it's also super cute!


I wondered so much about what those things were for... They are salt and pepper shaker! I died, they are so cute! Perfect for a tiny bbq outside!


This mascara is half blue half black! You can really spot the blue on your lashes and I don't really mind, with blue eyes, you cannot use any color you want (I feel like). This mascara work so well! I am in love!


The smell of this thing... OMG! You don't get a lot of product with one pump wich I kind of like, I hate when the product make your hair wet and you have to wait before using your straightener in your hair... So this is good!


I need to purchase this in a bigger format! I use the leftover on the little cover thingy and I could do my whole face with it! Just by applying it on my cheek quickly, I could feel how rich and smooth this cream was! 


I love roll on perfume! Each time I buy one, I end up giving it to someone lol... I'll try to keep this one because even though I don't really like candles that have a floral scent, I love perfum that has them.

 

Again so cute and practical! I'm sure I'll have to use it someday! 


I have not tested it yet, but I saw so many good reviews about Smashbox primer that I can not wait to try it!


I have not tried this product yet, but the grain in the scrub is really subtle so it should be ok with my sensitive skin!


I love products with this kind of diffuser on top! Another product I have not tried, but the smell is out of this world! I could eat it!


You never have enough makeup brushes! And this one is pretty and so soft!

And finally, my favorite of all the products I received, this Lippie Lingerie Matte Tint by Tarte in the shade Racy. I love dark lip, this is a really rich purple-brown color. My first brown matte lipstick and I love it!




That's it! Again I'm so happy with everything I received. The size of the quality of the products are top notch! and seriously the VIM subscription is wonderful. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you next week! Bye-e



Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram