Tiny post... Happiness

I was unhappy. I strongly believe happiness is a choice you make. Yes, sometimes this choice can be influenced by the people surrounding you if, let's say, your mother is very strict and you have to live with her, it's not your choice... That was not the case for me and yet, I was unhappy.

I realized I was "changing" a lot last October. I would not enjoy thing I truly like as much, I would spend most of my weekend doing nothing or watching Youtube endlessly, my place was a mess and I was always feeling down. I would find any excuses to do nothing and be alone all the time.

One new years eve, I went to see my family in Abitibi and my little sister was telling me that she went to see a medium and how she told her all those things about her future and she told me: "She also told me you were unhappy, and seriously, you really don't look happy". It was the first time someone told me this. People use to tell me "he does not treat you right" "he doesn't love you" or "you are not meant to be together" but how can someone judge your relationship? you decide what you share, the good thing and the bad, but not everything. I never really paid attention to what people were thinking of my relationship because seriously, most of the thing people were saying about it were false.

I needed to hear something like this. Something I could not refute. I was not happy! Was it his fault? No. Did he not loved me? no! The only truth was we were not meant to be. Love was not enough, we were too different and not willing enough to accommodate for the other. I'm going to take everything I learn from this relationship and continue to grow, but on my own for a little while.

Changes are scary and hard, but they are worth it. I'm so proud of everything I accomplish since the day I decide I was the most important part of my life. My mother always told me I would always choose the harder path, and if happiness is by this harder path, of course, I would choose it. Believe in yourself and everything would be possible.

Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram