Favorite of the month... March & April edition!

Hey! A favorite post for two months! why not!! I'll try to update you every month but for today, enjoy this little post about everything I loved about the last two months!

Deco



First, let's talk about my new mirror! I love it so much!! The theme for my bedroom is peace, relaxation, calm and I want everything to be pale. When I saw it at winner I bought it in a heartbeat. It's subtle and really pretty.



I kept seeing blog post with golden silverware and I decide I would not buy regular silver one. I found these on amazon and fell in love! When I received them I fought they were way too big but trust me, they are perfect! I want to add the black one and probably another set of gold and after that, I would be all set ;)



My table! It's so pretty! I love the fact that it's so high, it gives so much space to the kitchen even though it's black.

Makeup



I've been eying this palette from Hourglass for the longest time, and I finally decide to purchase it after I move as a congratulation to myself! I love it so so so much! Not dark enough for contouring but perfect to make you glow all day! I still think it's a little expensive but kinda worth it!


Oldy, but a goody! The Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner by Stila is an eyeliner I will continue to purchase and love for a long long time!



A new product from my Marzia's Box that I am SO happy to have is the Lippie Lingerie Matte Tint by Tarte in the shade Racy. OMG, I love it so much! It stays on your lips, it's easy to put on, the color is gorgeous! Everything you want in a lipstick!

Fashion

I bought some clothes and the theme seems to have been everything pink! I bought tree top from H&M!



The first one is a semi crop top, perfect for a chill day at home. I think I was calling for the sun to come out with this top!



I got a baby pink blouse. I love blouse because it's super professional for work and by simply unbuttoning it you get the perfect dinner out with friend outfit!



I also pick this really cute sweater! It's super comfy, not too hot and the perfect length for legging!



From winner this time, I bought this cute poncho for hot summer night by the beach! Cream with, again, pink detailing!




And last but not least, I bought SHOES!!! I love me a good pair of high heel and when I saw does on ASOS on sale, I decide to buy them as, again, a congratulation on finding my apartment! These are not pink sadly but still super cute!

Other




My best friend and I want to start doing yoga this summer, so I bought an Adidas gym bag and a yoga mat.



Not a typical favorite, I've been buying this cat litter since I move and this is by far the best one I found! I don't even use the cover anymore and I can't smell anything!



And the grand finally: If you're a cooking person like me, you would appreciate this, I got a Starfrit 10 piece cookware set in Copper! This was my welcoming gift for when I move from my sisters (thank you so so much for this). I'm so in love with these! And, even better, they match all my other accessories! So so happy about those.



So that's it for my favorite of the past two months! I hope you enjoyed this big post about all sorts of different things. What was your favorite product from the past couple of month? Comment down bellow, I'll be happy to try them! Have a wonderful weekend and I'll talk to you real soon! Bye-e!

Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram