What I put on my face... March Edition

I'm back! I'll do an update, on a tiny post soon, but I did not want my first post back to be all about the changes that occur in my life in the last months. So I'm here today with the makeup look I've been wearing all month, enjoy!




Let's address the main changes in this picture, I moved! For now on this is my makeup station, I will try to make my bed next time (completely forget.... oops!) and the second thing is my hair! I've been wanting to cut them for the longest time, I just never thought I would go this low!! I'm super happy with them and love testing new hairstyle!



Starting with my moisturized face, I put my Marc Jacob Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer, which I love and need to repurchased asap before it's too late, and then I'm ready to use my Marc Jacobs Genius Gel SuperCharged OilFree Foundation in the shade 26 Bisque Medium. I will need to repurchase the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea - Water Foundation for the summer time because the Marc Jacobs one feel super heavy on my skin! I love it, I just feel like it would be too much for the hotter season. I've been super stressed lately, and no matter how long or how good my sleep was, I always wake up feeling tired. It's getting better (it's not a depression, I feel wonderful!) but I still need to hide those huge bags under my eyes and I feel like the Nars - Radiant Creamy Concealer is not doing it for me... I've been using it for a long time, but I guess I didn't have anything to hide... If you have recommendations for me for concealer, let me know I the comment!




Here's a new cutie you never saw here before! This was a gift from me to me to congratulate myself on all the positive changes I did! It's the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette I love it! It's perfect for a subtle contour, I don't think the bronzer would be dark enough for my skin tone in the summer time, but since winter seems to want to stick around, I won't need a new one soon...



I'm still in love with the Too Faced - Sweet Peach palette. I even think my love grows every time I use it. For today makeup look I start with White Peach all over my eyelid to make the other color pop more. Then I put Just Peachy over it. I finish with the Bellini on the outer corner of my eye and that's it. I want it to stay as pale as possible since I was putting Sila - Stay all Day eye liner.






I finish the eye look with the Too Faced - Better Than Sex Mascara. I bought the nonwaterproof one because this thing was SO HARD to get off! Both are quite different, the waterproof gives you way more volume than the nonwaterproof. While I was copying the link for the mascara, I saw that the do a melting oil for mascara so I'll have to buy that if I buy the waterproof one again. I used the NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in the shade Brunette. For the cheek, I used the Sephora - Colorful face Powders Blush in the shade 9 I'm Shocked - Flashy Fushia. It's pretty flashy! I always end up removing some with my beauty blender after applying it since it too much!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment down below your favorite product I used! I would try to have a more organized bedroom on the next post I promise! So I would talk to you real soon! Bye-e!







Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

2 commentaires:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful and I love your hair! I'm going heart eyed over the Peach palette, love the shades you chose! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much, I'm not done with my decor yet but I'm so glad you like it!!! I love love love this palette, I've been using it everyday since I got it and I don't think it's gonna change any time soon.

      Effacer

Instagram