My life is changing...

I took a break, I don't think I'm ready yet to come back but I still wanted to make an update. I decide to change some things in my life, to be happier. The last post I shared with you was my Inhale... Exhale post which was about my new mindset, and with that mindset, I have a lot of hard choices to make. I'm scared and hurt right now. It so hard to give up a comfortable lifestyle for a happier one, but I know it's for the best. I'm sure by now everybody guess what that big change was and trust me, it was the hardest decision I  ever had to make.

I start meditating more, asking more question to myself then I use to. I also ask the universe to guide me through this kinda hard time. I don't know if you believe in Tarot reading, but I do and it can sometimes help me be more confident in my choices. I don't base my choice on what the card are telling me, card are only there to help you see the bigger picture.

I'm hurt and sad, but I'm also happy and confident. I know I just open doors that will lead me through beautiful things in life and I know it's going to be the same thing for him. The best choices you make are often the hardest and, trust me, I never understood this saying more than I do now.

I started a planner to help me organize myself more. I need to feel in control of my life and by planning, a lot of stress disappear. It's also something I've wanted to do for a long time. I separate it into 6 sections: Calendar, Fiance, Meal, Weight loss, Personal, Blog/Work.

Finance, Meal prep, weight loss and blog/work are the thing I want to improve the most this year. Calendar is for planning and separate all does categories and personal is for notes and thoughts.



I don't know what tomorrow is going to look like, I know it's going to be grandiose! I'm going to come back, I don't know when actually but I really like this blog and all of you. Thank you for reading and commenting, I have not responded to every comment yet but I read them and I'm thankful for all of you, even if you don't comment, I'm happy to have you all in my life. Bye-e

Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram