Unboxing... Marzia's box

Ok I took a break, I talked about it a little in my other post, but I didn't really have a choice, I didn't have a computer... Until Chrismas!! My boyfriend gift me one and I am so so so happy! Since I feel bad for not uploading last week, I'm will give you this special post! My unboxing of the Marzia's Box.



I received the box this morning at my door (bless online shopping!) and I was already super excited to open it! I don't have the V.I.M. box, only the normal one, and I'm super happy every time! It's like a second Christmas! The first thing I notice on top is this little sheet telling you everything you'll find in the box.



The first item I pick up from the box is the Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner from Sunday Riley. I don't know if I'll use this product a lot since it for oily to acne-prone skin and I have a super dry skin but I tried it this morning and it did not burn (which happen a lot usually with products for oily skin). The smell is kinda strong, green clay with green tea. It's not too strong once you apply it. My skin felt smoother after applying it! I like it!



The second thing I got out of the box is the Ice Water Eyes by ToGoSpa. I've seen a lot of people use those under eye patch that you pop in the fridge before using and I always wanted to try them! I for sure will use it for the morning after new year eve :P ! And you get tree pack of two!



I also got the White eyeliner pencil by Blinc. I saw so many tutorials for the Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette with white eyeliner pencil! I can finally try it!




You know me, I love reading! I always use a ripped page of papers as a bookmark, but now I can use this cute snowflake bookmark! I'll get a lot of use from this one! For the Moon patch, I'll put it on my gym backpack! It's super cute!





Tonight, I will smell like chocolate cake thanks to the Coconut Body Scrub by Frank Scrub! I just want to pour the mix into a bowl and eat it! That's how fantastic this product smell!



I got this kit that renews, revives and restores your skin by BIOEFFECT. I don't need it and I'm a firm believer that you should not use tightening products on your skin before you need them. My mother on the other hand will for sure enjoy this product! The little pouch is super cute, I love white accessories.



And last but not least, the Sheer lipstick by Kokie in the shade Café au lait. I love lipstick and did not have any in this shade! Super happy about this also!



That's it for today, I hope you enjoy this surprise Unboxing post! The boxes are still available to purchase on shopcutiepiemarzia. I will talk to you all tomorrow Bye-ee!!

Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Instagram