Tiny post... Sweet peach eyeshadow impression

I wanted to post this last week, but life got in the way... Sorry! But it's ready today so I'm going to post it as a Tiny Post then have another makeup post ready for you on Friday!



OMG!! I just received my Too faced Sweet peach eyeshadow palette and I'm already in love. I saw graveyard girl do a review of this palette on my birthday a couple of months ago, and since then, I've been dreaming of owning one. It was sold out when I had the money to buy it and there was no way I would buy one from eBay since you can never be sure if it's going to be a replica or not and, most of the time, the price is cringy. Last Thursday, I was on Sephora.com and I saw that they had restocked it and it took 3 sec for me to click buy on it! I was so happy! And now I hold it in my hand and I still cannot believe it! Enough of the back story, here is my review of the product:

The Packaging is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life! I love the color, the texture, the little peaches on top... Everything!

Some people complain that the smell is too strong. I don't think so. It strong, but not too sugary. Once it's on your eyelids, you don't really smell it anyway.

They are super pigmented! The colors are vibrant and they look gorgeous on my skin tone. They last all day, and that is something I always look for since my eyelids are pretty oily.

As far as color goes, I have to use warm color as much as possible since my eyes change color, they go from blue to green depending on my mood and the lightening. That's another reason why I wanted this palette so much. Most palettes I found have colder pink in them and I don't feel like it looks good on me, this and blue, blue eyeshadow looks ugly on me. I think the next palette I'm going to buy is the Chocolate bars by Too Faced... What do you think? I'm getting off the subject now back to the palette!

For my favorite color, it's a tie between Candied Peach and Bellini. They are both so pretty and shimmery! I don't know why, but I've really been into pink these last few months.




That's pretty much it! Here is my makeup look for Chrismas!! Let me know if you would like tutorial makeup look with this palette! I will talk to you real soon! Bye-e

Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

5 commentaires:

Instagram