Tiny post... Christmas wishlist

My boyfriend and I, may it be for Christmas or our birthday. we give very useful things, not things we would really want. We give big presents, last year he gave me a bike and I gave him a small GoPro camera. This year, I don't know what he is supposed to give me and seriously, I'm not big on surprises, neither am I good to keep them (I already gave him his...). I still have a wish list and I'm going to share it with you!

Every shoes on my Pinterest board ... All of them!


Good knife for cooking! I love cooking, I hate not having good accessories to do more.



Kylie Burgundy palette, the color look stunning!

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edition. Looking at it make me drool...

Big comfy sweater. Because I miss some comfiness in my life!


And a bigger house so I can have more cats, maybe a dog too.

That's everything I can think of! I know some of them are way out of my budget, but I really wish I could have them all, especially a lot more cats. Today is my last day at work, I have almost 2 weeks off!! Yeah! I'm going to take that time and really concentred on my well being and start the new year on a high note! I have a new blog ready for you all Friday, I may be on a break from work but not from here I promise! Bye-e!!



Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I love reading your blog posts. Awesome wish list too, I wish I had all the things you mentioned hehe :)

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. HI! Thank you so much for reading my blog and I'm so so happy that you like it!

      Effacer

Instagram