Make up look... Christmas Edition!

Hi everybody! I hope you all had a fantastic time with your friends and families! I had so many parties this year, between my boyfriend and mine and we still need to go see my family in Abitibi, which is kind of far... And why my mom always does her party at new years. For my makeup looks, I kept it pretty similar for my 3 Christmas parties. I used my Sweet Peach palette for my eyes, only the pale color since I was using Dark lips Color. So here a little step by step of my Christmas makeup look.





So I start with my primer, the Marc Jacobs Under(cover) Coconut Primer. Once it's all dry up, I use the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil-Free Foundation in the Shade 26 Bisque Medium. 


Something I realize for the first day was that my eyelids were pretty dark. It happen, now we have to deal with it... A step I add when this happen is, I put concealer on my eyelid. I use my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Crème Brulée and did the usual under eyes, around the nose and add tiny drops on my eyelid.


I did my contour like usual using my Tarte Tarteist Contour palette (Out of Stock) and while taking the picture I realize how ugly my eyebrows look. So after doing everything... I decide to wax my eyebrow... Dumb... But I still did it and did my lips while waiting for the area to get less swolen. I used the Stila Stay all Day Liquid Lipstick in the shade Fiery - Deep red. 


Then I fill in my eyebrow using the Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color in the shade 04 Medium. And now is my favorite time, the time where I do my eye makeup! Using the Sweet Peach Palette by Too Faced I start by putting White Peach all over my eyelid. I used Peaches 'N Cream for the inner corner, Candid Peach for the middle and Bellini for the outer corner. I blend everything with Georgia. I also use Nectar as a highlight under my brows, White Peach again for the inner corner and Bellini to create a line under my eyes. I did cat eye using the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in the shade Jet Black. For the lashes, I use the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara. And for the perfume, I use the Prada Candy l'Eau Rollerball.


That is it for this makeup look! I hope you enjoyed it! Tell me in comments section you favorite lipstick for this season! I'm torn between this one and the Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Baja bound. I will see you next week! Bye-ee!

Bel_Janie

Hi! My name is Janie, I'm a 26 years old graphic artist from Montreal. I'm passionate about fashions and arts. I have an unconditional love for make up and video game

2 commentaires:

Instagram